Pardon our radio silence; we had a baby last week! [And by "we", be certain I mean "me". My husband, while wonderful, did no hemorrhaging, contracting, getting needles put in his spine, or pushing- but that's a story for another day.]
- According to all my sources, this book is the best way to tell your kids the truth about Santa.
- Parenting just keeps getting harder and harder. [Just accept it: we can't do anything right!]
- Along the same lines...isn't it ridiculous that not only are we expected to manage a hysterical baby on airplanes now without upsetting someone else enough to get shanked with a spork, but also appease everyone around us with goodie bags? Have you seen this shit on social media? Forget that.
- Yes. This article is my spirit animal [I laughed so hard I thought I popped a stitch].
- It was so difficult for me to share my #metoo story a few weeks ago, but I received so much support and positive feedback [and I can't thank all of you enough for that!]. I can't imagine what it would be like to be that 16-year old girl again, be brave enough to come forward, and be met with that boy's mama bear whose sole desire was to protect him, even if it were at my further expense. This article is so, so important.
- In the same vein, a dad's perspective on the #notallmen movement is refreshing to hear.
As someone who just gave birth, this sounds a week late. But also: whoa. What are your thoughts?
This video made the rounds a little over a month ago, but I can't get it out of my head. I love that these conversations are happening more openly. Bravo!
What are you loving on the web these days? Let us know in the comments!